Stafford MarketplaceI-95 & Garrisonville Road (RTE 610)
1130 Stafford Marketplace
Stafford, VA 22556
- 5,588 SF built-out salon space available within an 800,000 SF power center.
- Stafford County consistently ranks in top 20 wealthiest localities in the USA with a median household income of $102,171, and is currently the 7th wealthiest county in Virginia (U.S. Census Bureau).
- Population Growth:
- Annual growth rate roughly 2% population (out-paces region).
- 139,000+ millennials = 13%
- At-Place Employment:
- Leads Virginia in growth – growing 2.6% annually (‘09-’14).
- Highly Educated:
- 60% of population has bachelor’s degree or higher (or military equivalent).
- Home Ownership:
- 78.3% median housing value= = $344,800.
- Thousands of residential units in the pipeline.
|1 mi.||3 mi.||5 mi.|
|Avg HH Income ($)||92,224||115,640||118,707|
|Med HH Income ($)||76,947||100,127||102,037|
|Garrisonville Rd||72,000 (ADT)|
County: Stafford County
Type: Shopping Center/Retail
Total SF: 800,000
Dallon L. Cheney
8065 Leesburg Pike, Suite 700
Tysons, VA 22182
|7||Ross Dress for Less|
|8||Bed Bath & Beyond|
|9||Shoppers Food Warehouse|