College Park Center
College Park CenterRoute 404 & Route 113
- College Park Center is located at the northwest corner of the major intersection of Route 113 and Route 404 with direct access to both. This intersection renders exposure to traffic counts in excess of 26,226 ADT on Route 113 and 15,400 ADT on Route 404. Traffic counts swell to over 100,000 ADT during the summer tourist season.
- The available acreage abuts an existing WalMart Supercenter. Georgetown’s WalMart Supercenter services the towns of Georgetown, Millsboro, Ellendale, Bridgeville, and others.
- A variety of commercial and residentially zoned parcels are available for sale or lease. Various sized parcels are set to accommodate both users and developers.
- Tremendous residential growth within a ten-mile radius of College Park Center with 11,094 units currently built or under construction and over 12,798 units planned and in the entitlement process.
- As the Sussex County seat, Georgetown is a rapidly growing market. Proximity to Delaware’s popular resort beaches also fuels a flourishing second home and retirement market.
- The site is located directly across from the campus of Delaware Technical and Community College, a commuter campus with over 2,000 students enrolled full time.
- Currently, 20,963 residences housing 57,083 residents with an average annual income of $57,689 are located within a ten-mile radius of College Park Center.
|1 Mile||3 mile||5 mile|
|Avg HH Income ($)||88,938||86,432||85,803|
|Med HH Income ($)||72,266||71,714||70,193|
County: Sussex County
Type: Land/ Pad Site
100 West Road, Suite 505
Baltimore, MD 21204